An open opportunity contract notice has been issued by Crown Commercial Service (CCS) for large value works framework agreement that CCS intend to establish next year.
The contract covers various services across the whole of the United Kingdom, including data storage, accounting and computer management. The complete list of services on the notice is as follows:
- Software package and information systems
- Storage and warehousing services
- Telephone and data transmission services
- Programming services of packaged software products
- Data-processing services
- Computer-related management services
- Legal documentation and certification services
- Accounting and auditing services
- Market research services
- Business and management consultancy services
- Miscellaneous business-related services
- Library and archive services
Suppliers can register their interest with CCS until the contract closes at 3pm on January 6th 2021. The contract has been marked as suitable for SMEs.
The agreement is set to last four years, from 3rd June 2021 to 2nd June 2025 once suppliers are allocated a place on the framework.