17th Annual European Shared Services & Outsourcing Week
15th – 18th May 2017
Event City Manchester,UK
With six key topics ranging from automation, team development, creating a powerful GBS model and all the way up to creating a continuous improvement culture - The powerful SS&O Week Europe 2017 agenda not only is quality-driven and customised to the attendees but also ensures networking opportunities to allow interaction with experts across the whole Shared Services & Outsourcing arena.
12 Streams and 20 Roundtable Groups, SSON Awards for Excellence, GBS Leaders and Robotics Meetings, 60+ Cutting-Edge Solution Providers, Digital Gift Bags and strategies and trends from top organisations & Shared Services leaders across Europe are just a click away!
A phenomenal speaker line up of 90+ speakers including Twitter, Google, Dropbox, HSBC, Siemens, Philips, Discovery Channel and P&G are dedicated to covering the following core topics:
- Deploying Automation and Robotics to increase productivity and eliminate errors
- Transitioning from a transactional to value-adding shared service centre
- Creating a GBS and Global Process Owner Model to take advantage of global standardization
- Developing your leadership skills to lead your team through change!
- Accelerating change, leapfrogging forward in the SSC maturity journey
17 years ago Shared Services & Outsourcing Week Europe was just 30 people in a room, it now attracts over 650 Shared Services, GBS and Outsourcing Leaders from more than 30 countries.
Over 65% of these are senior management or above from over 400 different companies, making it one of the leading conferences in the world to meet those interested in transforming their business services and those that can help.
SSOW is not just about operational best practice in the back office, it about setting strategy and direction for the future of a vital industry!