We understand the importance of maintaining and protecting your privacy and will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone.
When you engage in certain activities on this site, such as registering for an event, subscribing to a newsletter, or downloading information we may ask you to provide certain information about yourself by filling in an online form. The information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used to support your relationship with us. From time to time we may use this information to provide you with relevant information we think would be of particular interest. At a minimum we will always give you the opportunity to opt out of receiving such direct marketing. We will follow local requirements, such as allowing you to opt in before receiving unsolicited contact, where applicable.
We use information we hold about you to monitor the use of the site and to keep records of traffic flows to the site. This may be by using a "cookie" or small piece of information stored on your computer's hard drive by your browser. The cookies that we use contain no personal information that could be used to identify you. It is possible to configure your browser so that cookies are not used automatically but this may prevent you from having the benefit of some of the site's features.
We work closely with other organisations and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include processing credit card payments, sending postal mail and email, and customer service. They are provided with personal information necessary to perform the task and may not use it for any other purpose.
Account and other personal information will be released by us when we believe it is necessary to comply with law.
This site includes links to other sites which we consider may be of interest to you. We cannot and have not reviewed all of the sites linked to this site and cannot be liable for their content. Users link to other sites at their own risk and use such sites according to the terms and conditions of use of such sites.
By using the website you consent to the collection and use of your information as described in this policy.
The material on our site is given for general information only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should take specific advice before taking a course of action as we do not accept directly or indirectly any responsibility for loss arising directly or indirectly from reliance on information on this site.
Given that the Internet uses an open system we cannot warrant that the site and downloads reach you virus-free. You must, therefore, take all appropriate precautions for your own safety. Cookies
When you visit any Cognitive Publishing Ltd website(s), Cognitive Publishing Ltd uses “cookie” technology try to make that experience simple, personalised and meaningful. Cookies are small pieces of information which are issued to your computer or any similar device you use to access the internet e.g. smart phone, tablet or other mobile device. When you visit a website these cookies store and sometimes track information about your use of the website. The majority of cookies we use last only for the duration of your visit to the website and expire when you close your browser. Other cookies are used to remember you when you return to the website and will last for longer.
- Creating a specific log-in session for a visitor to ensure that page requests by that visitor are delivered in an effective, secure and consistent manner.
- Recognise when a visitor has visited the website before; this means we can identify the number of unique visitors we receive to the website and allows us to make sure we have enough capacity for the number of users that we get
- Customise elements of the promotional layout and/or content of the pages of the website
- store your product selections in an online shopping basket
- Collect statistical information about how our visitors use the website(s) so that we can improve the website(s) and learn which parts are most popular to visitors
- Gather information through our advertising partners, about the pages on the website(s) that you visit, and also other information about other websites that you visit, so as to place you in a “interest segment”. This information is then used to serve interest-based advertisements which it is believed will be targeted to your interests. More information on interest based advertising and how to turn this feature off can be found at www.youronlinechoices.co.uk . Without these cookies, advertisements you encounter will be less relevant to you and to your interests.
- Some of the cookies used by our website(s) are set by us, and some are set by third parties who are delivering services on our behalf. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies but, if you prefer, you can change your browser to prevent that or to notify you each time a cookie is set. To learn more about cookies visit www.allaboutcookies.org which includes additional useful information on cookies and how to block cookies using different types of browser. Please note that by blocking or deleting cookies used on our website(s) you may not be able to take full advantage of the website(s) functions.
The table below describes the main cookies we use and what we use them for :
These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.
Adtech use a cookie when they serve advertisements in order that they can deliver reports on the effectiveness of these advertisements on our Sites. The cookie records what advertisements the user has seen and how often it was seen as well as how many times the advert was clicked.
In addition to cookies, tracking gifs may be set by us or third parties in respect of your use of the Site. Tracking gifs are small image files within the content of our site or the body of our newsletters so we or third parties can understand which parts of the website are visited or whether particular content is of interest.
Feedback, Comments & Suggestions